Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Blessing of the missing...


My prayer:

Loooonnnggggg days and short nights. I had no idea what this week had in store for me! 

Thank you for all of the help, peace, and favor you have shown me. I ask for your continued help and favor. Looking at what is left to be done, it does not seem possible. But, how many times have you done the impossible in my life? I have lost count. 

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Fields sweeping across the horizon with nothing to show but wide open space. Miles of nothing but it can be one of the most beautiful sites in the world. 

Sometimes, the beauty and the joy and the blessing in life is more about what is not there than it is about what is there. Enjoy the times where there is not the intense battle. Enjoy the day when your life is not threatened. Enjoy the day when the food has not gone missing and the day when your loved ones are whole and well, without sickness and without pain. 

Enjoy the blessing of the things that are missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment