Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 20, 2017

Yes!!!


My prayer:

It seems like you are trying to tell me something God. Something about what you want to do next...HALLELUJAH!!!! My answer is YES. Whatever you want to do. Whenever you want to do it. However you want to do it, YES. 

Keep talking to me. Show me the steps. My answer is YES!

What God Said Tonight:

A season of giving is on its way, and I am not talking about Christmas. A season of doing is nearly here. A season of prayer, active prayer, in the battlefield. A season of joy. 

I am with you and the time is here. Your season is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment