Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Resurrection...


My prayer:

Sweet Father. You know me better than I know myself. I pray your will be done on earth, in my life, as it is in heaven. I pray for your perfect will to be accomplished.

Thank you Jesus for providing me the access to ask and to pray.

What God Said Tonight:

Adventure is a life well lived. Joy is a life well loved. You have what you need for a beautiful life. You are who you need to be. 

I have planted beauty around you. Please remember to look. Not everything. Some things are truly horrible and ugly. Those things seem to catch your attention. 

It is not the death but the life everlasting that should be your focus. I sacrificed on the cross. That had to be done and was important. But when you think of me, I would rather you think of the resurrection, the evidence that I have bought your freedom from sin. That is the part that is most important. 

The death was needed, it was real, I am not asking you to forget it. However, when you think life, when you think of the resurrection, you have a path forward. That Is what I want for you. Life and a path forward. 

Spend some time meditating on the resurrection. I will show you new revelation as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment