Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rescue...


My prayer:

Today was different. There were a lot of surprises. Some good. Some not so good. But everything worked out in the end. Thank you for the opportunity to help today God. Thank you for putting me in the right place at the right time with the right people to help. That gentleman likely would have died today if you had not put us all there to help. Thank you for loving him enough to bring us together when he needed us. 

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes I am in the wind. Today, I was in the wind. The wind that brought you to the place of need and the wind that created the need. The same impetus can  create both the problem and the solution. 

My glory reigns. My love triumphs in every situation. I love you. 

Trust in me and know that I can use anything for your rescue, I can even use the source of your problem to bring you your rescue. 

I love you  now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment