Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Infinite possibilities of tomorrow...


My prayer:

I am out of words tonight God. I have lots of needs, mine and my friends, but I am out of words. Hear the prayers of my heart tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

You have fallen into the trap of believing you know what is next because of what happened in the past. Your past is not your future. I am not done with you yet. 

I have new things for you. Things you have not seen, heard or imagined. I have joy for you. I have miracles for you. 

Keep your mind and heart open to he infinite possibilities of tomorrow. Tomorrow anything is possible. The only thing that is set is stone is yesterday. And, even that, I can change for your good. 

Believe in me. Believe in my healing power. Believe in my love for you. I love you more than you can ever imagine and we are not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment