Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

In God's hands...


My prayer:

Satan had all of his demons out for sure today God but you protected me. You helped me. You made impossible things possible. How many car accidents to you protect me from, just this morning alone? I counted at least three.

I am so grateful for you in my life. I am so grateful for your power and your love. I love being on the winning side.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you engraved in the palm of my hand. You are in my heart and on my mind, always. 

I have not and will not forget your troubles and your needs. 

I think you are beginning to see the options laid out for you. There are more to come. And, just like this morning, if you do not find your way to follow my first directions, I will work out another way that is just as good. 

You are in my hands, quite literally, and I am never letting go. I love you beyond what you can know or understand. Rest in the peace of my love tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment