Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 11, 2017

Wait for God...


My prayer:

Thank you for the guidance today. You saved me a lot of hassle. 

Sweet Father, there is so much wrong in this world, I honestly don't know how to pray about it. Every time I turn around, something horrible is happening. Natural disasters, people hurting others, and some truly unspeakable acts. 

I know you always say that this time will not last one second longer than it has to and I believe you but it is hard to imagine things getting worse or living with all of this for much longer. 

We need you more than ever God. Rescue us.

What God Said Tonight:

What I have to say, you don't want to hear. I need you to wait. 

I know it seems bad and it is but I will shelter you. I will keep you safe in the storm. But the storm must come. There is purpose in the storm. 

I need choices made and sometimes you have to push people to make a choice. The time is short but find a way to wait for me. Lean on my strength, my peace and my protection. I will see you through this. But we have to go through it. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment