Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 4, 2017

Rabboni...


My prayer:

Thank you for the reminder tonight God about how following sin takes us places we don't intend to go and don't want to be. 

I am more than grateful for your grace and mercy to cover my sin. I am also grateful that you continue to show me the benefit of following you vs. following the world. Finally, I am beyond grateful that you so often don't require me to learn that lesson the hard way. You have patience with me and teach me with books, movies, etc. so I don't have to personally go through the pain of the wrong choice. 

You are so very good to me God. Thank you for your gentleness, kindness, and grace. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am teacher, Rabboni. I have many tools to teach with. I teach with stories. I teach with lessons. I teach with words and I teach with the Spirit. 

I love you and I will teach you all you need to know as you need it. It is one of the benefits of having me in your life. I am all knowing so I can share with you what you need to know when you need it. 

I love you and I am with you in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment