Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Impossible situations...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I need to pray for something that I don't even have words for tonight. I need to pray for your help for my friends and I can't even say what that help looks like. 

They are in a situation that looks hopeless but their hope remains in you. They are facing things and fears they never thought they would have to face and they are believing in you to bring them through. 

I add my faith and my prayers to theirs. Hear our prayers, even those that have no words. In Jesus name we ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

When you run out of words, use mine. Let my Holy Spirit pray thorough you. 

I am on the job. I am not asleep and I am not somewhere else. I am with them. I am with you. I will not let them perish. 

I will be with them. I will strengthen them. I will help them through every impossible situation. 

There are things you do not know or understand in this situation. There is a love and a hope that I have nurtured in them for this time. I will give them everything they need to ride this storm. 

This is an opportunity for a great glory to be shown. This is a testimony in the making that will change lives. 

I love you. I have heard you. I am on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment