Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 3, 2017

New season...


My prayer:

A week ago today, I had just been released from the hospital. That puts life in perspective! 

Thank you God for health, strength, recovery, and your love. You are truly wonderful and I am truly grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

A new day, a new season, a new challenge, a new blessing. Your new is here. Your break from the ordinary is before you. Your rut buster has arrived. The time for the old has past and the time to move into the new is here. 

Don't get stuck or stagnant holding onto an old season when a new season has arrived. The old season is comfortable. It may have even been fun. But if you don't let go, you can never see what I have for you next. You can never know the new joy I have for you. You will get stale and even the old that you love will grow cold and rotten. 

Don't resist this change. It is truly for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment