Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Inspiration, dedication, freedom...


My prayer:

I am inspired by people who don't accept limits and believe they can do anything. I am inspired by people who are always striving to be better and don't take failure to heart. I am inspired by people who can love in the face of any adversity. I am inspired by people who never, no matter what, lose faith in you God. 

Thank you for all of the inspiring people in my life. I pray God for your help to be more like those who inspire me.

What God Said Tonight:

Inspiration is the fire. Dedication is the work. Freedom is the reward. 

When you can truly live the life that I intended for you, you live free of guilt, shame, 'what ifs' and self hatred. You live free of judgments from other people. You live free to believe you are who I say you are. 

Let your inspiration lead you to freedom. 

You are an amazing child of God who is covered in my blood and made holy. Nothing is impossible for you because you are mine. I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment