Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 3, 2017

Hope that lasts...


My prayer:

A day with new hope Lord! Thank you! 

What God Said Tonight:

You have hope because you have waited on me. You have hope because you have trusted me. You have hope because you see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

If your hope was only based on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, it could not be trusted. The only hope that lasts is the hope that is rooted in your faith in me. 

It is not that way for everyone. People who do not follow me can find hope in a mud puddle, a star formation, really anything. But, in me, you have hope that is realized. You have hope that actually becomes your new truth. 

I love you and I will always be your hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment