Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 5, 2017

Thin line of trust...


My prayer:

I was really just 'going through the motions' today God. One foot in front of the other, doing what was expected with little to no passion. Ugh! There were a few bright spots. I loved the pelican from tonight. But mostly, going through the motions.

I am ready for purpose and fire back in my life. I know this was a season for healing and rest and I really appreciate all that you have done for me. But, am I healed enough that we can go do some stuff again? 

I miss praying for people and watching you heal them. I miss the truckloads of clothes coming to us so we can give them out to people who need them. I miss feeling like I am making a difference in people's lives in a tangible way. 

Is it time? Can we get back out there?

What God Said Tonight:

Everything has a time and a season but the seasons are separated by a thin line of trust. Do you trust me in all things? Are you confident that no matter what happens, you will not turn your back on me? 

I need that assurance from you. No act of ministry is worth losing your soul. I enjoy ministering with you. I enjoy seeing people healed more than you do. But their healing is not worth your soul. 

Before we go back out, I need that line of trust to be unbreakable. I will never turn my back on you. I need you to know the same is true for you. 

Don't force it. The time and the trust will come naturally if you let it. But it has to be in firm foundation before we move on. We are going into dark places that need which will take all of your strength and all of your trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment