Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Grace, love, peace...


My prayer:

Found myself doing those things that I hate today God. 

My attitude was not good, my words were not good, the way I treated at least some people, was also, not good. I am sorry that I did not do a better job with this day. 

I ask for your healing, your grace and your love to be fully present in me tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Grace, my grace is not something that runs out. My grace is yours. I bought it with my blood and I give it to you freely. It is yours, now and forever.

My love, that was yours before you were born. You were created from my love and for my love. It is deeply rooted in you and will never be separated. 

My peace, that is a gift I can give you tonight. Rest in the peace that I am God and I can turn all things for your good. Even the things that you mess up. 

I love you daughter. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment