Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

At the mercy of strangers...


My prayer:

I do not know where we are headed God. Each day unfolds a little differently than I expect. It is exciting but a bit frightening as well. Where is all of this going to end up? 

I would like to make a courageous move that I look back on and I am proud of. Or, if I choose to stay where I am at, I would hope that there is greater success and purpose than what I have seen. What I fear is that I will not have the courage to make a move and I end up in a worse situation that I have no control over. You know how I hate any shadow of being a victim. I really can't stand it. 

God, I know you have everything under control. Just because I don't know the answers, does not mean that you don't. I pray your perfect will is done in my life and in this situation.

What God Said Tonight:

That is just not going to happen. You are my child and I am in charge of your life. I will not allow you to be penniless and at the mercy of any stranger walking by. I have supported and provided for you all of these years. Why would I stop?

It is my great pleasure to see you prosper, to watch you grow. This is another season coming to an end. Trust me to work it all for your God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment