Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 27, 2017

100% assurance...


My prayer:

In all of my imperfection, I worship your perfection. In my sin, I worship your holiness and righteousness. In my inadequacy, I worship your mastery. 

I worship you God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever flowing fountain that never runs out. I am all you will ever need. As long as we are together, you will always have, know and be everything that you need. And, we will always be together. You can count on it, 100%. Now and forever.

I love you more than you will ever know. You are my sweet embrace and you are in the core of my heart. I love you beyond reason and beyond imagining. 

Let my love carry you through this and every season from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment