Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Temporary good bye...


My prayer:

Thank you for your peace, comfort and healing today God. This loss hit me harder than I expected but with you, I know the hole will heal. Thank you for amazing friends and family who surrounded me with love and prayers. Thank you most of all for taking care of him in heaven.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not new. It is as old as time. The temporary good bye to those we love. 

I have a promise for you. You will see them again. You will know them in the next heaven and the next earth. Your good bye will not stand forever. It is truly more of an aloha, until we meet again. 

Take comfort in that. Take comfort in knowing that I am taking care of him and he is loving the sunshine in the fields here. The hay is chest high and he is smiling as he looks out over the land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment