Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Prophecy fulfilled...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray your will be done. Nothing more and definitely nothing less. In every situation.

What God Said Tonight:

There is very little left. The time is so short. This isn't a time to get quiet. This is a time to rejoice. The kingdom of me is at hand. 

A generation is about to see the manifestation of centuries of prophecy. Your generation will see things fulfilled that man could not have imaged even thirty years ago. 

You are mine and I am yours. That is forever. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment