Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Beauty for ashes...


My prayer:

I am SO BLESSED!!!! What an amazing day you gave me! What amazing blessings!!! YOU ARE AMAZING! SO much beauty and so much magnificence, Thank you God. I cannot believe your generosity to me!!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything fits together. Everything has its time. You and your life are planned with a purpose. 

Your pain and suffering will be turned into joy, every time. I cannot and will not promise you that this world and this life will not bring you pain. My life on earth brought me pain. How could you experience less than your God? But I can always promise to turn it for your good. I can always promise beauty for ashes. I can always promise that you will never be alone. 

I bring you beauty for ashes today. Tomorrow I bring you great joy. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment