Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Victory over pain...


My prayer:

Thank you for healing the new hurt tonight God. I was injured today. It really hurt inside and out. I called out to you and you took the pain. You showed me a different view. Suddenly, it didn't hurt anymore. 

I can remember the pain. The pain was real. But now, it is gone. It is a memory but it is not in me. That is a miracle God. 

THANK YOU! Without your healing this hurt would have easily turned into deep bitterness. You are amazing and I am so grateful for you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a truly divine timing in your life. Have you noticed? I have a pattern to your life. You can stop worrying about when to do things. When to take care of things. I have perfect timing in your life and will lead you and guide you in all things. 

I timed your healing. I knew this was coming today. I knew that you would need layers of healing to weather this storm. 

I can't keep painful things from happening to you on this earth. I can't keep other's free will from them and sometimes their decisions will cause you pain. But I can heal you. I can prepare you by making you whole. I can strengthen you so blows glance off  of you and they don't stick. They may bruise but hey do not break. 

Come and let's celebrate your victory over pain tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment