Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 17, 2017

Silent warrior...


My prayer:

An entire day of joy, peace and no tragedies, what a great change! Thank you for today God. The break from the drama was a real relief. I am ready to rest in your presence and eager to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

There is movement and purpose all around you but much of it occurs outside of your awareness. 

I can see the purpose and power that is at work in your life. I can see the attacks and the attempt to disrupt your purpose. Because I see them, I can block them. Because i see them I can mobilize the warriors in your defense. 

How can you hope to fight an enemy you can't see? I am here for your defense of the seen and the unseen. I am your silent warrior who will always fight for you. 

I love, now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. This made my heart happy and at peace. Thanks for sharing this, Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete