Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Neighbors...


My prayer:

I really have nothing to say tonight God but I want to hear your sweet voice before I go to sleep. Speak to me Lord?

What God Said Tonight:

Your neighbors across the way are very interested in you. They watch to see what you are doing and where you are going. Your neighbors are watching. 

You may be the only child of mine they see. Make sure that thy see me in you. If all they see is the person, why would they ever want to know me. If all they see is you with the same struggles as they have. 

The benefits of my son-ship are vast but if people do not see those benefits reflected in you, they will never find me. 

I love you. We will talk more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment