Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Faith...


My prayer:

Today was definitely different than I thought it was going to be! I am still not sure if it was a good day or a bad day. Thank you for being with me and turning a really rotten situation into a less rotten situation. I am still holding out for you turning it fully to my good but today was a nice start. 

I pray for my friend and for his complete healing. This latest report regarding the brain lesion needs to be reversed, removed and rebuked. God I pray your complete healing in him. I leave him firmly in your hands trusting you to take care of him (and me).

What God Said Tonight:

Faith is an interesting and misunderstood thing. Faith is more than belief and it is less than reality. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for. It is not the promise. It is not the evidence. It is the assurance. 

Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. Why? It should be pretty obvious. The more you are told of a thing, the more you are assured of that thing. Be it healing power, financial provision, whatever. 

Your faith has made you well is something that I said a lot on earth. How can the assurance of a thing make it become reality? It is your acting upon that faith, that assurance. Once you act upon it, believing it, your faith makes the difference. Someone can be healed of an infirmity that has kept them in a wheel chair for years but until he gets up out of the wheelchair, the miracle is present but evident. 

Faith and acting on that faith makes the miracle evident. Put your faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment