Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Confusing...


My prayer:

I never want to lose sight of the privileged and honor that I have in being yours God. It is almost unthinkable that the creator of the universe loves me, takes care of me, teaches me, talks to me. It sounds silly to my own ears. But, here we are and who you are to me and all you do for me is undeniable. 

Awesome Father. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for redeeming and saving me.

Everything I am and all that I have is yours. I was singing that song tonight about giving you my heart when I realized, with all of the healing you have done on my heart, it has more of you in it than me at this point. My heart truly is yours, in every way. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes life is like looking at he negative exposure of a picture. Everything that is supposed to be light looks dark and everything that is supposed to be dark looks light. The world can confuse you. It can make you think right is wrong and wrong is right. 

There is one true litmus test for all things. It is my word. You know it. I have written it on your heart. Remember always to seek out the answers in it. Remember to judge every message and every revelation you have against my word. Look for the truth in the things that match. 

The days to come are going to be more and more confusing. The lines between blessings and cursings will get more and more blurred. The lines between those who are for me and those against me are going to be harder to see. Not everyone who says they are for me are known to me and not everyone who says they are against me is truly against me. There are false surrogates of me that make it all even more confusing. 

In the midst of the confusion, keep your arms wrapped around me and your thoughts fully planted in me. You will need that anchor. 

I love you and I will not lose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment