Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Broken glass...


My prayer: 

I feel a change coming God and I am SO READY!! Thank you for change. Thank you for the encouragement throughout this day. Thank you for being mine. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Broken glass can be seen in several different ways. It can be seen as trash. It can be seen as dangerous. It can be seen as art. It is all the same glass but depending on who is looking at it and their intention, it can take on very different meanings. 

Life is like that too. The circumstances in your life can be seen as trash that you need to throw away as soon as possible. They can be seen as dangerous. Or, they can be seen as the art of your life., The things that make your life beautiful. 

What makes the difference is not so much the circumstances but how you choose to see them and what you do with them. Living a life filled with art is a lot more fun than living a life of scary trash. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment