Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 20, 2017

Volcano...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am praying for peace and love and decency tonight. Remind us of who we are in you. Remind us how to love and not hate. Help us to find your peace in chaos. Help us to love each other like you love us. We clearly can't do this on our own. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

A boiling, active volcano is not actually dangerous until it erupts. The boiling and churning looks ominous but is not actually dangerous until it overflows. 

Don't be too concerned over the churning. Sometimes things need to churn and heat up to create action. 

I am with you. You do not need to fear. You are safe in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment