Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Shine a light...


My prayer:

A lot of random thoughts running through my head tonight God but none really worth talking about. Thank you for the rest time today. Thank you for showing me different perspectives. You are my awesome God and I am so glad I don't have to live this life without you! 

What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I have shone a light on some things to help those who have not found my  salvation yet. I need to give them every chance. I have children who are lost and deceived by this world and I will give them every last chance that I can. 

But, the time is coming and it is not too far away where everyone will have to make a choice and the choice  is for eternity. Make no mistake about it. When that time c comes, I want to be sure everyone understands fully the choice they are making, It is all I can do without violating the free will I have given them. 

All of that to help you to see why so many terrible things are so public right now. I have opened the eyes and the ears of people so they can be prepared to make a choice. It is not that there is more evil or more tragedy. It is that I am shining my light on it so it does not go unnoticed. 

The enemy has been hiding in the shadows long enough. It is time he face his followers in the light of day. 

I love you my child and I will keep you from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment