Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Don't fight alone...


My prayer:

I trust you God. I trust you to do what you have said you will do. I trust you to guide and direct my life. I trust you to heal us. I trust you to deliver us. I trust you to save us. 

You do not change and every promise you have made will be accomplished.  Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am t;he rock and the cornerstone. I do not burn in the fire. I am made stronger by fire. 

Your trials and your tribulations will not conquer you if you are leaning on me. Don't ever try to tackle them on your own. I did not make you to fight alone I created you to fight as my child, under my protection and my banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment