Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Timing...


My prayer:

Sometimes, my role as intermediate, peacemaker, communicator...whatever you want to call it is exhausting. But, just when I think it is all too much (whatever "it" is on any given day) you step in and show me that I am capable of more than I thought, I am stronger than I realized, that this thing which I thought was going to take me out, is no more than a bump in the road. 

Thank you God. 

Now, maybe we can have a little break? Maybe we can have a little bit of time where everything doesn't have to be SO hard? If that is possible, I would really appreciate it.

But, above all things God, your will be done. If there is a purpose that you have for this season, if there is a reason you need me in this right now, I will stay as long as you have me here. I will trust you to give me all I need to make it through.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

It's not time to rest or to break. I promise you, not one more second than necessary. I promise you that my timing is not intended to hurt you, it is intended to bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment