Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 10, 2016

The disease of evil...


My prayer:

I am kind of amazed tonight God. Thank you for the new perspective. Here I was thinking I knew some things and knew some people and tonight showed me that all that I thought I knew, was wrong. Humbling, yes but also exciting! 

I am grateful that you can still surprise me God. 

What God Said Tonight:

Connecting. I made you to be in relationship. I am in relationship and I made you in my image. Your purpose is fulfilled in relationships. 

The only way to truly be in relationship is to be willing to see each person in a different (and often better) light than your first impression. Trust that every person is made in my image and there is inherent good in them. You just have to look for it sometimes. 

I did not create evil in man. The evil is a disease. Part of the disease leaves you blind to the brotherhood and sisterhood you have together. Don't let that overtake you anymore. Strive to see others through my eyes and let your love lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment