Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 5, 2016

Shine...


My prayer:

I am not sure if I should be complaining about all of the battles from today that came flying at me or if I should be grateful that I made it through. As I say it out loud, the choice seems pretty obvious! At the end of the day, I am here, with you, relatively within my right mind. That is a "win" in my book!

Thank you God for all that you do for me. Living life with you means I get to laugh at adversity and be grateful in everything. I know, no matter how rough things get, you will turn it for my good. You have shown me over and over how true this promise is. I am grateful for all of your promises, but that one might be one of my favorites!

What God Said Tonight:

Sparkle and shine my jewel. You are set in this world to reflect my beauty. You are  the reflection of my light in the world. 

Shine, shine, shine. Do not hide your glittering reflection. 

I make you shine for a purpose. I light you up for a purpose. 

Be bold and show the world my love. Be confident in my love. I am in you and you are in me and the world needs to see that. 

Don't hide our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment