Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Paying the price...


My prayer:

Thank you for victory in my friends and families lives tonight God. Your power, love and healing are amazing! 

Tonight, I do have one more thing to ask for. I ask God that you help me to see the lesson, the insight in everything. I have a tendency to get a little bored when someone is telling me about something you already told me about years ago. I try to hide it, but I am sure it makes them feel rotten. The insight is new and exciting to them. I have tried to get excited for them and for their experience. I have been a little more successful with that but still, I think it is probably obvious that I am a little bored with it. 

Then, tonight, I thought about last night and you showing me brand new things in a situation where I thought I knew it all. I bet, those kinds of new insights in the middle of things I already know are all around me if I can just see them. I ask God for you to show me the new thing, in the thing I already know. Show me new insight. Help me to see deeper understanding in everything.

You say ask for wisdom when we are lacking it. I am asking. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are paying the price of someone else's decision. Your own time and your own cost will come but not in your lifetime. 

Your generation is late to the game but making some ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment