Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Love your way out...


My prayer:

Today had a lot of blessings and things to be grateful for. Thank you God. I don't really know if you have changed the circumstances or if you have changed me but I do know that life is a lot more tolerable today than it was a week ago. 

Thank you for always taking care of me and working things out. I am looking forward to what you have for tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not a mystery. The answer is always right in front of you. When things aren't going the way you want them to, find a way to love and you will find a way out. Love is really always the answer. 

I created you for love. I created you to be loved and to love others. When you are reacting from a place other than love, that is when things get turned around and difficult. 

Find a way to love in every situation and it will make a way out. When you can't find a way to love on your own, you can always tap into my love. It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment