Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Less worry, less fear...


My prayer:

Your help today was invaluable God. Thank you! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I cannot imagine the messes I would get into without your guidance. 

What God Said Tonight:

You have less to worry about than you think you do. You have less to fear than what you think you do. 

I have seen to so many things that you worry about. Your future is in my hands and I have taken care of you. I have ensured that you always come out on top. I have ensured that while you have experienced pain, it has not broken you. 

If you can find your way to trusting me more, your life will be filled with greater peace. I really do have you in the palm of my hands and I will not see your destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment