Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hear...


My prayer:

Your presence is thick tonight God. So present, so amazing, so wonderful. 

It comforts me and holds me. I fills me and cleanses me. It makes me whole. I makes me yours. 

I love you dear Father. I love your Spirit. I love your son. Jesus, the one who gave up everything for me. There are no words of thanks for that. I love you and I relish n your presence. 

In a world that is drowning, I swim to you God. You are mine. 

What God Said Tonight:

Hear me now. Hear my voice. My voice will guide you through and out of every situation this world can throw at you. 

Keep your ears trained on my voice. Do not grow complacent. Be diligent in your focus. I will call you by name and you will follow my voice. Don't take side trips, follow my voice. 

I am with you and I am for you. I will see you through. My love for you cannot be measured or explained. But it is. I am. And we are made one through my son and my Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment