Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Prison...


My prayer:

Thank you for a fun end to a long day God. You always bring me little jewels of joy. Some days, I live for those jewels. 

I am letting stress get to me again. I don't know why it is a problem again but I ask for your help and your peace in me. You are the only one who can help me when I get like this. Even now, I am reliving all of the failures of the day and making myself crazy with it. 

Thank you Father for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to set you free. I have come for your freedom. I have freed you from sin and the results of it. I have freed you from a world system that is meant to destroy you. And, I have freed you from your own self imposed judgement. 

I have opened the gate on every one of those prisons over you, but you must walk through the gate if you are going to experience life outside of he prison. What good is it to be free if you stay living in the prison? Get up and walk out. Don't stay where you are. Come out and find your new perspective and your new freedom. 

There is a whole world waiting for you out here. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment