Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Moving with God...


My prayer:

We made it! Thanks for giving me the strength to get through this week God. I could not have done it on my own. 

What God Said Tonight:

There are a lot of moving parts in your life right now. No one piece is on its own. They are all interconnected. 

When one mores forward, another is moving back. One moves to the right and one moves to the left. The intricacy and the pattern of how they come together, that is my work. The trust to know they will all work out, that is your job. 

I do the heavy lifting. You choose where it all should go. 


 I love you. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment