Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 24, 2016

God's schedule...


My prayer:

Ok, so what was up with today? Every time I turned around it looked like something really rotten was going to happen, and it did, but then something happened to make it ok. ALL DAY. It was so odd. I am sure you are teaching me something in it all. A string of non-stop coincidences usually mean you are working. 

Is it just to let me know that you can take care of things even after 'all hope is lost'? I so often ask for your help to prevent the bad things in life but maybe you want to make sure I know that you can take care of it even when the worst happens. There is probably a lesson in there about patience too...

I love you. Thanks for taking care of everything today.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, 'late' is actually on time for the greater purpose. 

Like the detour in the car this weekend. I needed you somewhere else. Like the buses and trains today. My schedule is not always the same as yours. And, while I might be late on your schedule, I am always on time for my schedule. 

Remember to get on my schedule and you will be a lot less frustrated. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment