Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Choose thankfulness...


My prayer:

I am reflecting on your provision for us God. I never cease to be amazed at how you always provide what we need. You don't always provide it in the way we want it or the way we think you are going to, but you always provide. 

I wonder sometimes if you provide in unusual ways to see if we will recognize the blessing when it is wearing different clothes. Like when we are praying for financial provision and we are hoping for a raise and instead, you put it on someone's heart to send us a check (always for just the right amount). 

Are we as grateful for the check as we would have been for the raise? We should be. The outcome is the same. You provide for our need. But I bet, most of the time, we are less thankful when you bring us what we need but not in the way we think we want it. 

That is wrong thinking God. I know I have done it, but it is wrong.

Help me to see all of your blessings. Help me to be grateful for all that you do, no matter how you do it. Give me a truly grateful heart God.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not a grateful heart that you need. It is a grateful life. You ave the heart. You need the practice. 

Thankfulness, like most everything, is a choice. A decision that you get to make, every day, every moment. I have given you free will and this is one way that you get to exercise it. 

Choose thankfulness. Choose to be grateful. I have put it in you. Choose to use it. 

I love you daughter. You are my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment