Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 22, 2016

The strength of faith...



My prayer:

Hallelujah God! We made it! You did it! Circumstances were against us but you got it done! Thank you Daddy!

Now I get five days to disconnect from everything with just you and Mom. That sounds like heaven on earth. Thank you for your favor, your healing, and your help God. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am not done. I have more to do on this project and I won't let up. I have yet to see the outcome where you have victory but I won't give up until I do. 

Go and know that I will complete this work. In you and for you. You are my child and I faovr you. It is time for a world in which your simple trust in me is celebrated in the highest court. The simple act of faith, believing no matter what, is more powerful than the strongest weapon. 

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment