Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Royalty and success...

My prayer:

God I pray for strength in the struggle, peace in the battle, wisdom in the challenge and favor in it all. I NEEEED you God. I mean I always need you and I love every moment with you in my life but right now, I NEEEED you. I can't do this on my own power and abilities and failure is not really an option. Thank you God for always being there for me, no matter what I need.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you. I see your need before you need it. I have a plan through this. I have a purpose in this. 

I will see you succeed because you are my child and royal priesthood. When royalty is involved, the whole country moves heaven and earth for the success of that royal person. You are royalty of the Most High God. How much more will we do to see you succeed. Your success is our success. 

I am working ALL things for your good. I have got this, all of it. Go and rest while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment