Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lead with your heart...

My prayer:

Thank you God for having better ideas than mine.

Today I was all ready to go in and demand "the respect I deserve" and instead you provided a wonderful bonding opportunity that helped me to see it wasn't disrespect but something completely different that drove his behavior. If I had gone in the way I wanted to, I would have alienated him and made things worse.

Thanks for always having a better way and leading me down the right paths. My life is so much better because you are in it!

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes a good idea starts from a completely different place and can take you exactly where you need to be for other reasons.

Today, you led with your heart. You left your ego and your logic behind. That is what made it successful. When dealing with other people, leading with your heart will never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment