Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Keep God...

My prayer:

I am tired at many levels tonight God and with that, my attitude is not very good. I could think of many things to complain about tonight, many things that I would like to be changed, but that sounds like an awful way to spend our time together.

I don't want to be the squeaky and whiny wheel. I want to bring you joy. I want to bring a smile to your face. I want to be the child that you see and can't wait to talk to.

So, know that no matter what I am struggling with tonight, my love for you is greater. My worship of you is paramount. My joy from being in your presence is immeasurable.

Come and let me feel your presence. Let me know that you are here with me as always. Let me feel your peace, your joy and your love. 

What God Said Tonight:

You bring me honor in your worship. I have told you to "do this in remembrance of me." When I said that, it was more than just communion. It was that in your every day life. In your eating, sleeping, waking, going about your business day, do it in remembrance of me.

Keep me in your mind and your spirit. Keep  me ahead of the challenges you face. Keep me with you always. And, I promise you that I will work all things our for your good. I promise that I will bless you abundantly. I promise you greatness in this life and beyond.

Keep me first and there is nothing you can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment