Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 21, 2016

God's voice...

My prayer:

I really enjoyed our time together today God. It was good to just hang out with you, no agenda, no needs, just you and me on a lake.

I know I don't do that enough. I don't take the time to just be in your presence. There is almost always something going on where I need your help, your guidance, something. That must get really old for you.

Any time you want to talk, let me know and I will do all that I can to stop what I am doing to listen. Sometimes you are going to have to talk loud or smack me upside the head a bit because, you know, I can get pretty involved in my own stuff. But, please know that I truly always want to and will make time to listen.

Your voice is my everything. Your love makes me whole.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a voice that can shake the foundations of the earth. I can actually wake the dead with my voice. But most people know it as a still small voice. That is how I prefer to talk to my children.

I prefer those quiet moments. I save the big voice for warfare, for momentous changes. I use my small voice for showing you love, helping you along the way, giving you all that I can. My loud voice is for the enemy. He does not listen well and sometimes it is the only way I can get his attention. My children, who know and love my voice, will find it in the quiet spaces.

Every time you take a moment in your busy day, I will be there. Every time your thoughts turn to me, I will be there.

I am yours and you are mine forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment