Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 29, 2016

God's love...

My prayer:

Thank you for making everything go so smoothly today God! I was really kind of dreading it but you took care of everything. You take such amazing care of me. It is really almost unbelievable. Thank you for loving me and taking care of every need. I am SO BLESSED!

What God Said Tonight:

I have come for many things. To heal, to save, to redeem, but I came mostly to love. 


I am love, my whole purpose is to love. I will love you to the end of eternity. My love for you is not diminished by the circumstances. My love for you is all encompassing and everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment