Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Confidence...

My prayer:

I really enjoyed today God. Thank you for every moment!

What God Said Tonight:

The fire is not always dangerous. At least it is not for you.

The fire dances and moves and because of my protection, you can sit back and see the beauty in it with no fear. I have given you the gift of confidence. Confidence in me to work it out. That confidence allows you to look at any situation and find the beauty in it.

There is the old saying that every cloud has a silver lining. Well, with me working in your life, that is COMPLETELY true. You eyes are blessed with the vision to see the silver lining once you have fully trusted me. I am and will always be on your side. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment