Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Adventure...

My prayer:

Thank you God for healing me today! Thank you for a beautiful trail with a great friend. Thank you for joy, peace and love all over my life today.

You are a wonderful Father and I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Your next step is a bit of a leap at first but once you jump, it is smooth downhill sailing. It is going to be fun and exhilarating You will enjoy the trip as much or more than the destination.

I have heard you calling out to me for a new season, a new journey a new challenge, and I have it coming your way. I have your name carved into it. It is an adventure made just for you.

Don't get tired in well doing. Hang in there and you will see, it will be the time of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment