Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 31, 2016

This beautiful, complicated life...

My prayer:

I am kind of down tonight God with no good reason. I pray for your peace and joy to come over me tonight. Thank you for being so wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is more beautiful and more complicated than you may ever be able to understand. I can show you glimpses but to to see the whole picture would be overwhelming for you.

I have the full picture. I can see how the things that you think are so insignificant actually have great purpose. I can see how the thing that disappointed you had a greater purpose than you can imagine.

I promise, I will never disappoint you without a greater purpose. If I could, I would literally give you every thing you could ever want. I would shower you with blessings until you could not take any more. But, there are, right now, some circumstances, situations, needs, in both the physical and the spiritual world that sometimes mean that things don't turn out like you want them to.

Trust me that they are turning out the way they need to be and that I will bless you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment