Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 8, 2016

The disease of evil...

My prayer:

God, I pray for your peace to blanket our country tonight.

Things have gotten really out of control. I don't understand how killing people became a viable course of action but it seems like every day, we have another mass shooting or other horrific violence.

We need your wisdom and your peace. We need your grace to overwhelm us so our reaction is love and not violence. We need your love, which is stronger than any hate, to heal us.

God, I give you my country and ask for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen great violence done over the ages. I will see yet more. Violence is a side effect, an outcome of evil living in the world. It is a symptom of the disease of evil.

The symptoms seem to be getting worse because the illness is coming to a head. It is like when you have a fever. Often, right before the fever breaks, you have a spike where your temperature rises a bit more, or at least it feels as though it does. The same is true of this world.

The end (or the beginning depending on how you look at it) is nearly here. For now, know that you are under my protection. Know that I have my children well and strategically placed. Know that no matter how out of control it feels, I will see it work for your good in the end.

We are in a battle but it is a battle that we win.

No comments:

Post a Comment