Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Purpose...

My prayer:

I have so many thoughts running through my head tonight God that I don't know which ones to talk with you about.  Life is this odd combination of peace, joy, revelation with an underlying concern that I am missing something in the whole process.

Trusting you with my life is the easiest and hardest thing I have ever done. Easy because you are so trustworthy and when I can truly trust, my life floats along in a stream of opportunities and blessings. Hard because, well, I am not sure why. There is no logical reason for it to be hard. You always come through for me. I guess it is just that it seems crazy sometimes. I know I don't deserve all that you do for me and that makes me think it will all go away some day.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to see the child of mine who lives free of all doubt. You are surrounded by a world that works very hard to convince you that you cannot trust me. That I do not exist or if I do, I am irrelevant. Your enemy, my enemy has worked very hard for many millennium to make this so.

I have you in this world for a purpose. Not so that you live in it and are adapted to it but so that you stand apart in it and show the truth. Show the truth of my love for you. Show the truth of my blessing. I have you here so that those who are adapted to the world can see what life can be like.

Hang on tightly to me. Let my presence remove all doubt. Let my record confirm for you your trust in me. I am with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment